Friday, January 15, 2010

Fancy Jewels...


Lately I have been finding some amazing pieces around the Down Town Design District... www.savddd.com  This necklace is orange lava vintage beads, thick, textured and an amazing way to wear a colour most of us think we can't wear... It's from my store, of course, but all the other fun things in this picture are from my neighboring shops.  This super chic carriage clock is from The Corner Door Antiques and Accessories, and this is just a side shot, but let me tell you, it's amazing.  I love it, and have now become obsessed with carriage clocks.  They are all uniquely special, but none of them that I have found thus far, are as perfect as this one.  Also, the great greenery is all from Madame Chrysanthemum.  She has some of the coolest display pieces laying around her shop.  I can't get enough!  In this photo I am using some moss, birch nests, as well as a few other odds and ends.  So, stop by the shop sometime soon if you're interested in any of these one of a kind pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment